A beautiful building set in a stunning valley, surrounded by the dramatic hills of the southernmost part of the European Alps. Built as an international gathering place for residential yoga classes, the quality of everything is unsurpassed, both inside and out. It has to be seen to be appreciated in all its glory. In short, a fabulous place.
A beautifully built and located large building set in a stunning valley, surrounded by the dramatic hills of the southernmost part of the European Alps. Built as an international gathering place for residential yoga classes, the quality of everything is unsurpassed, both inside and out. It has to be seen to be appreciated in all its glory. In short, a fabulous place.
An extensive newly built timber construction having excellent insulation and exterior beauty. The inside is also insulated and lined with dry wall/plasterboard and has a bright and airy ambience everywhere due to the excellent architectural design and placement of large windows. The layout of the entire building incorporates the principles of feng shui, this is particularly evident in the use of roof windows above glazed floor panels which sees natural light cascade through the building from roof to the ground floor.
The bedrooms are huge, one has eight beds in it, and were used as dormitories for the visiting yoga class attendees. The entire building and grounds reflect the nature of spiritual peace, as per the design of the current owners who are now relocating to the Caribbean, hence the sale. Whatever your purpose, from a classic home for a wealthy family to a cultural or business centre, this property has everything you'll need
Details: February 2022
- The main house has a registered footprint of 216m²
- The small accommodation house has a footprint of circa 45m²
- There are a number of barns/storage outbuildings
- Total land area of the main plot is 8,620m²
- Total land area of the two nearby land plots main plot is 3810m² which contains a section in the local building zone
- Grounds: Lawns, trees, terrace, pool, parking - all surrounded by forest
- Pool: Is a beautifully and unique crafted mix of natural pond and swimming pool
- Bedrooms: Five bedrooms, three are very spacious
- Bathrooms: Total of five bathrooms/shower/WC
- Entrance: Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains
- Heating: Via a modern wood-pellet burner (see pic above) feeding hot water to radiators and under-floor system
- Air conditioning: Several remote wall mounted remote controlled electric air-con/heating units
- Central heating: Full system, both for heating and hot water. The entire ground floor features full under-floor heating and do all the bathrooms/WCs on the first floor, indeed - anywhere there is ceramic tiled flooring.
- Drainage: Septic tank
- Roof: Roofing tiles, insulated
- Roof space: The roof space has been fully developed as the upper floor
- Hot water: Boilers connected with pellet heater
- Walls: Timber construction plus insulation material to dry-walled lined inside
- Floors: Mostly cork with ceramic tiles where appropriate
- Windows/doors: Best quality hard-wood frames with double glazing throughout
- Fence: Not fenced but at over 8,000m² there's plenty of space without leaving the property
- Access: Direct from a very lightly used asphalt road
- Security alarm: Yes, a complete camera based system with remote viewing via a mobile phone app.
- Public transport: A local bus service to Ivanec, about 15 minutes away
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Available in the sizeable city of Ivanec
- Shopping: Available in Ivanec
- Parking: Circa 12 cars on hard standing
- Ownership: One owner
- Documentary or registration issues: No issue, the entire property is owned by the owner's company.
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Agent: CvdV
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions,
please quote our reference code:- 8664
Tel: +385 97 665 3117