For sale in Croatia: A part developed house in a very attractive and setting located on the edge of the Plitvice Lakes national park. It has three levels, the middle floor is a smart two-bedroom apartment
Čatrnja is a touristic village within the county of Rakovica, on the edge of Plitvice Lakes National Park. The village is located along the main road from Zagreb to Split (D1), and harbours many tourist accommodations and a couple of hotels. There are numerous activities in the area, including Plitvice, Barac caves and Deer Valley.
The house was built in 2016 and has not been actively lived in. The first floor is finished and includes 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with open-plan kitchen, a terrace and a hallway. The ground floor contains a finished bathroom, 1 room intended for the central heating system, and a large open space, waiting to be developed. The attic contains 2 large undeveloped open spaces. Under the terrace is an extra room, currently used to store tools.
The property comes with a lovely garden, with lawn, parking, a valley and some forest, divided over 2 adjacent parcels. Both parcels are entirely in the building zone, providing options for building additional structures.
Details: December 2021
- The house measures 322m2 divided over three floors
- Total land area of 1,792m2 in the building zone
- Grounds: parking, garden, fruit trees, valley and forest
- Ground floor: open undeveloped space with bathroom and 1 room
- 1st floor: 2-bedroom apartment with hallway, living room with open-plan kitchen, bathroom, terrace and balcony
- 2nd floor: 2 spacious rooms
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- WCs: 2
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Wood burning stove
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: No
- Drainage: Yes
- Thermal facade: Yes
- Roof: Roofing tiles
- Roof space: Undeveloped
- Hot water: Electric boiler
- Floors: Laminate and ceramic tiles
- Windows/doors: brown uPVC frames with modern double glazing
- Fence/border: No
- Access: Direct from the adjacent asphalt road
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Local bus service
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Available in Rakovica (5.5 km), Slunj (23 km) and Karlovac (73 km)
- Shopping: Local shopping in Selište Drežničko (2 km) and Rakovica. A shopping mall is being built at 1.5 km distance.
- Parking: space for 5 cars
- Ownership: One owner
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues
- This property can be bought by foreigners without having to open a company.
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Agent: CvdV
- €210,000 or best offer
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 8632
See a 5 minute slide-show of all the photos of this property on YouTube
📱 +385 91 308 0531
📱 +385 98 975 4142
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.