A three bed, three bath villa style house in tip-top condition throughout and located close to three rivers and national parks.
 Now moving down to the lower floor
This villa is located on the edge of Slunj in Croatia, and looks out over green fields, trees and some distant houses. It is built along the quiet road between Slunj and Ogulin, at only 700 metres from the centre of Slunj. In the vicinity are 3 rivers (Korana, Mrežnica and Slunjčica), which offer several beautiful swimming spots, the world famous waterfalls of Rastoke, the source of the Slunjčica with it’s azure blue waters, and the turquoise water of the Mrežnica. The area is touristically developed with plenty of activities including rafting, cycling, hiking, adventure parks, go-karts, Plitvice Lakes National Park, the caves of Barac and the waterfalls of Rastoke. Moreover, there are numerous restaurants and bars in the area.
The property has a footprint of 143 m², which is the surface area of the ground floor and the attic. The garage and additional rooms on the cellar floor measure 90 m², for a total of 376 m². The ground floor and cellar floor are fully developed, with parquet and ceramic flooring. The attic is as of yet undeveloped and provides ample space for several more rooms if desired. The large uPVC windows with integrated blinds provide ample light throughout the villa.
The front door of the house leads to a large hallway, which contains a back door to the terrace, and provides access to a bathroom with toilet and shower, to the staircase which leads to the garage and to the living room. The living room contains a sitting area, a dining table and a custom made open-plan kitchen. It has a balcony on the front of the house, facing north (the most desireable orientation in a hot country) . One section of this room provides access to a storage room, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and the staircase to the attic. One of the bedrooms has access to the shaded terrace (40 m²), facing south. The garage is located downstairs and contains a 2nd kitchen and an automatic garage door. Along the staircase to the cellar are two low storage rooms. Behind the garage is another room, with a backdoor to a staircase, leading to the terrace.
The parcel of this property measures 1,365 m² and is partially fenced. The house comes with a fenced and shaded terrace. In front of the house is a garden and a parking leading up to the garage. There is also a pathway leading up to the wood shed (16 m²), which is located behind the house. Behind the house is also a lawn with several trees.
Details: October 2021
- The villa measures 376 m², including the garage and the attic
- Total land area of 1,365 m², all in the building zone
- Grounds: terrace, pathway and grass
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- WCs: 2
- Living rooms: 1
- Kitchens: 2
- Entrance: Sliding gate
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains
- Heating: Radiators and wood stove with mantelpiece
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Central heating: Yes, electric
- Drainage: Sewage connection
- Thermal facade: Yes, 5 cm
- Roof: Shingles (2005)
- Roof space: Undeveloped
- Hot water: Boiler
- Floors: Parquet and ceramic tiles
- Windows/doors: uPVC frames with double glazing and integrated blinds. Some include integrated mosquito netting.
- Staircase: Inside between all floors, ceramic tiles
- Fence: Partially, high-quality fencing
- Access: Direct from the asphalt road
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Bus station in Slunj
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Primary school, secondary school and doctor in Slunj
- Shopping: Slunj
- Parking: Space for 2 cars, plus 2 in the garage
- Ownership: One owner
- Documentary or registration issues: User license pending
- This property can be bought by foreigners without having to open a company
- Agent: CvdV
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 8604
We have more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
📱 +385 98 975 4142
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.