A large house near Plitvicka Falls national park, configued into a pair of very good 1-bed apartments and a single 2-bed apartment which needs renovation.
 The apartments
 The upper two-bedroom apartment
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
This house is located in the touristic and rural municipality of Rakovica, just 11km from the UNESCO National Park at Plitvička Falls, 9km from the Barac Caves and 20km from the waterfalls of Rastoke. Rakovica is the main village of the Plitvice valleys, a tourist destination full of activities, excursions and beautiful nature. It is along the main road connecting Zagreb with Split (D1), it is a birders' paradise and has views of the nearby hills and forests.
The house measures 288m² divided over 3 floors and is located on a parcel of land measuring 2,859m² which contains both building zone and agricultural zone designation. There are two other land parcels located just a few metres away (area of 96m² and 914m²), both are entirely within the local building zone. The parcel around the house contains some garden and parking, the rest is grassed land. The house offers great views of the surrounding greenery.
The ground floor contains two 1-bedroom apartments, both with open-plan kitchens, dining areas, sitting rooms, bathrooms and a bedroom. These are new but about 80% towards completion as tourist accommodation, they are already furnished.
The first floor contains a 2-bedroom apartment with a separate large kitchen, an appropriately sized living room with large patio doors which open to the terrace, a bathroom, a toilet and two bedrooms. This accommodation is in need of renovation. The first floor has access to the attic where more rooms could be developed.
The house has a spacious cellar (30m²), where the heating plant is located. There is also a large garage (50m²) with a large terrace on its roof
Details: Updated on August 2021
- Total living space of the house is 288m2 plus attic
- Total area of the plot 2,859m2 plus the two other parcels (see above)
- Grounds: Grassed areas as garden
- Bathrooms: three
- WCs: three
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Electric
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: No
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: No
- Roof space: Not yet developed
- Roof: Roof tiles
- Hot water: Electric boilers
- Windows/doors: Downstairs uPVC with double glazing, upstairs wooden frames with twin-pane glazing
- Fence/border: Partial fencing with driveway gate
- Access: Direct from the adjacent asphalted roadway
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings. Moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Infrequent bus service
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Primary school and doctor in Rakovica (450 m and 900 m), secondary school in Slunj (19 km)
- Shopping: Local shopping at Rakovica, major shops at Slunj (19 km)
- Parking: space for three cars in the driveway
- Ownership: One person
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues.
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Agent: CvdV
- €115,000 or best offer
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 8576
We have one or two more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.