A large house built as either 3 apartments or a single family home. Located in historic Drežnik Grad, near the Plitvicka Lakes national park. Some interior work needed.
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
This property located along the road to Bihać in the historical town of Drežnik Grad, a small village in the county of Rakovica near the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Nearby, along the river Korana, are the remains of the medieval fortress of Drežnik Grad with its renovated tower that contains a museum. The county of Rakovica is known for its beautiful nature and contains numerous tourist attractions including Barac caves, adventurous outdoor activities and hiking trails.
The house measures 105 m² x 3 floors (315 m²) and has been designed to be configured as three apartments but these could also function as one large family house. On the ground floor, the front door opens into the hallway which contains the staircase, a toilet and provides access to the living room. The living room has parquet flooring and provides access to the terrace. Also here is the kitchen which, in turn, connects to a bedroom, a bathroom and a hallway with the central heating system (oil). On the first floor there are two bedrooms, both with balconies, a bathroom and a living room with an open-plan kitchen and a balcony. The floor on the entire first floor has ceramic tiles. On the second floor is a large living room with open plan kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom. The floors are parquet and ceramic tiles.
Some renovation is required. The kitchens are yet to be fitted.
Details: Updated on August 2021
- House living area is 315m2, approx 105m2 per floor
- Total area of the plot 2,538m2
- The garage measures 70m²
- Grounds: A pathway, orchard and field
- Ground floor: 1-bedroom apartment with kitchen, terrace, bathroom, toilet and 2 hallways
- 1st floor: 2-bedroom apartment with hallway, living room with open-plan kitchen, bathroom and 3 balconies
- 2nd floor: 1-bedroom apartment with large living room with open-plan kitchen and a balcony
- Total bathrooms: 3
- Total bedrooms: 4
- Total WCs: 4
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains available, currently not connected
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Central heating
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: Full system, oil fired furnace via radiators
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: No
- Roof space: Used for living area
- Roof style: Tiles
- Hot water: Electric heaters.
- Windows/doors: Wooden frames with twin-pane glass, no rot
- Floors: Mix of ceramics and parquet.
- Fence/border: No fence
- Access: Direct from the adjacent asphalted roadway
- To remain: Sold "as is".
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Local bus service
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Available in Rakovica (7 km), Slunj (25 km) and Karlovac (75 km)
- Shopping: Local shopping in Drežnik Grad (0 km), Rakovica (7 km), and major supermarkets in Bihać (27 km, Bosnia) and Karlovac (75 km)
- Parking: space for 3 cars in the driveway
- Ownership: One owner
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues.
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- The entire property is located in a designated zone for residency and is available for sale to non-Croatians without the need to open a company.
- Agent: CvdV.
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 8572
We have more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.