The touristic village Rudanovac is located inside Plitvice Lakes National Park, in the green heart of Croatia. This property is already being rented out to tourists visiting the waterfalls and the natural beauty in the region. The new owner can choose to maintain this income stream. These luxury apartments are a few hundred meters from the main road (D1), which connects Plitvička Jezera with both Split, Zadar and Zagreb. The house has a footprint of 119 m², which is the surface of both the ground floor and the first floor. In the attic is a tiny fifth apartment, creating a space for a caretaker on site. The parcel measures 1000 m² and contains a neatly designed garden with 4 terraces, a gazebo, a barbecue with outdoor kitchen and a garden shed. Due to its proximity to Plitvička Jezera (14 km) and nested between the mountains Plješevica and Mrsinj, Rudanovac offers alpine views of forests and mountain peaks. At just 4 km from Korenica, schools, shops and offices are just a few minutes’ drive away. Rudanovac itself contains several restaurants and bars, and consists mostly of holiday homes from Croats visiting on weekends and tourists.
As you approach the house and park your car on the 8-car parking strip, you are struck with awe as a result of the elegance and beauty of this property. The house was built in 2019, so everything is brand new and in line with the latest building regulations and spatial plans. The house is designed with the local authentic building traditions in mind, ensuring its authentic look.
From the car you walk along the neat pathway, made with natural stones, which also line the lower part of the building, the staircase to the entrance and the barbecue. On the right hand side is the gazebo with wooden table and benches, large barbecue and outdoor kitchen with a boiler under the counter. The pathway continues around the house, passing three more terraces and a garden shed, as well as the biological septic system.
A staircase with six steps leads us to the front door, which has been fitted with an electronic lock. The hallway provides access to a studio apartment on the left, a staircase and utility room straight ahead, and a 1-bedroom apartment on the right. The 1-bedroom apartment contains a full kitchen with dishwasher, a dining area, a sitting area, a large bathroom with a shower, a toilet, a sink and a boiler, as well as a bedroom with a desk and 2 closets. There is also a wood stove. The studio apartment contains a small kitchen, and also a dining area, a sitting area and a bathroom. The utility room contains a Bosch electric central heating system, a server box and a washing machine. A chimney is in place, giving the option to install another type of central heating system.
The first floor also contains a studio apartment, as well as a 1-bedroom apartment. These are almost identical to the ground floor apartments, except for the slanting ceilings.
The attic has also been tiled, contains a bathroom, and plumbing is in place for a kitchenette. There is also space for a sitting area, and a bedroom with a very low ceiling. This 5th apartment is intended for the caretaker.
Details: Updated on 28th July 2021
- The building measures 265 m², divided over 3 floors
- Total land area of 1,000 m² in the building zone
- Grounds: parking, garden and terraces
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- WCs: 5
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains
- Heating: Central heating (electric) and 2 wood stoves
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Central heating: Yes, electric
- Drainage: Biological septic tank in accordance with local regulations of the national park
- Thermal facade: The walls have been insulated with high efficiency polystyrene (10 cm)
- Roof: Roofing tiles. The roof has been insulated with glass wool (20 cm)
- Roof space: Small apartment
- Hot water: Boiler
- Floors: All the floors of the property have high quality ceramic tiling
- Windows/doors: Triple-glazing windows with wooden window frames throughout the building
- Furnished: Yes
- Fence/border: No
- Access: Direct from the asphalt road
- Security system: Cables installed, cameras were removed to avoid privacy concerns of guests
- Parking: space for 8 cars
- Every apartment has an air-conditioner, which can both heat and cool and can be operated through your smart phone
- Every apartment has its own wifi-router, ensuring excellent signal throughout the building
- The electricity use of every apartment can be measured separately
- The doors of the apartments can be opened with a key or electronically with a code
- Satellite television
- A drainage system is in place around the house
- Energy efficiency class A
- The property is owned by a single person and fully legalised
- Public transport: Bus service
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Available in Korenica (5 km)
- Shopping: Korenica (5 km)
- Ownership: One owner
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues
- This property can be bought by foreigners without having to open a company
- Agent: CvdV
- €350,000 or best offer
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 8556
We have more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.