An extensive property comprising a main three-floor house in very good condition, a large garage/workshop block and a good sized barn. All set in a pretty rural hillside location on a quiet lane yet located a few minutes drive for the sizeable town of Ivanec.
[a] The main entrance is at the 90 degree turn of the adjacent lane (see plan at bottom) and features a remotely controlled electric sliding gate. The main house can be seen in front of you, the garage/workshop block can be seen to the left.
[b] A similar view taken from just inside the gate and fence.
[c] The door beneath the balcony gives access to the lower ground floor, a similar entrance at the rear gives direct access to the upper floor.
[d] Starting our tour at the middle level, the house is divided side-to-side by the central hallway.
[e] Moving along the central corridor, the first door to the left is the kitchen.
[f] The second door leads into thsi nice sized space which is currently serving as a sitting room.
[g] The third and final door on the left of the corridor is this large bedroom.
[h] A second bedroom makes use of the end, more accurately - the front of the building thus enabling windows to two sides.
[i] Moving to the opposite side of the corridor, there is a storage area and this well appointed bathroom.
[j] This stairway connects all three levels. Here we are leaving the middle floor and heading down to the lower ground level. There are no step ladders or loft hatches.
[k] The lower level is also split into two sections, one is used as living space, the other for storage and utility. Down here there is a large kitchen which will be explained by the next image down.
[l] This side of the lower level has clearly played host to many social gatherings, hence the need for an adjacent kitchen.
[m] The other side of the lower level has a maze of store rooms, little workshop and utility spaces.
[n] and a small WC.
[o] Moving up the to top level, here there is one large room stretching the full length of the building. It is under the roof but the lower sections are closed off and used as easily accessible storage spaces.
[p] Accessed only from the front garden, this former garage has been decorated and is now used as space for the garden furniture.
[r] Taken from in front of the barn, the view to the rear of the main house. The door gives direct access to the middle floor level.
[s] An example of the spaces within the garage/workshop block.
[t] An example of the spaces within the rear barn.
[za] Front paddock
[zb] A view from the front garden (the main entrance gate lays off to the right) showing the main house, garage block and the barn at the rear.
[v] The orchard takes up the block of the garden to the south of the house.
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
An extensive property comprising a main three-floor house in very good condition, a large garage/workshop block and a good sized barn. All set in a pretty rural hillside location on a quiet lane yet located a few minutes drive for the sizeable town of Ivanec. There is a large field adjacent to and associated with this property which is also for sale, This is agricultural land and cannot yet be purchased by non-Croatians without opening a company. Without the field, this property lays within the local residential zone and is available to be purchased by foreign nationals in the normal way (no company required).
If space is a necessary requirement for you, both inside and out, then look no further.
Details: Updated on 27th July 2021
- Total land area of 6,7332.
- Residential living space is estimated at 250m2.
- Large top floor room: 3.3m x 11.8m, laminate floor on concrete, radiators, fire/chimney.
- Mid level kitchen: 4.0m x 2.3m, laminate floor, radiators, view to mountains.
- Mid floor living room, 4.0m x 4.0, parquet, radiator.
- Mid level dining room, circa 4.0m x 2.0m, radiator.
- Mid level Bedroom 1: 4.0 x 4.0m, parquet, radiator.
- Mid level Bedroom 2: 4.4.m x 2.8m, parquet, radiators.
- Mid level Bathroom/WC, full tiled, full sized tub, shower, bidet, WC, boiler, radiator.
- Lower floor kitchen: 3.9m x 3.0m, radiator, range cooker.
- Lower floor large room: 7.6m x 3.9m, radiators, own entrance door (could be separate apartment).
- Full gas fired central heating throughout
- Open for vehicular entrance via remote controlled rolling gate
- Gas: yes
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains with meter
- Air conditioning: No
- Drainage: Septic tank system - mains sewer being connected soon
- Thermal facade: No. Full exterior thermal cladding
- Roof space: Used for living area
- Hot water: via heating system
- Windows/doors: Wood framed with twin glazing, all in good condition
- Floors: Mix of ceramics and modern laminates and parquet.
- Fence/border: Fully fenced, it looks dog secure
- Access: Direct from the adjacent private asphalted lane
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings. Moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Restricted local bus to and from Ivanec. Train services from Ivanec, 10 mins drive away.
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Everything available within 15 minutes
- Shopping: Local shopping and amenities, major supermarkets in Ivanec
- Parking: Off-road space for numerous cars
- Ownership: One person
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues.
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- The entire property is located in a designated zone for residency and is available for sale to non-Croatians without the need to open a company.
- Two large out-buildings.
- Rural location on a quiet country road.
- Mostly flat garden laid with grass plus orchard.
- Agent: For sale by owner.
- Reduced to €140,000 in 2021.
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 8552
We have more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.