A pretty home in a dream location, just ∼20 mins to the major metropolitan city of Varaždin yet perched on a beautiful ridge-back hill top surrounded by vineyards and forests and with views to fill your senses. A one-bedroom cottage with an integral two-bedroom rental apartment - or a three-bedroom house, you choose!
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
Currently configured into a cottage with a single bedroom with en-suite, a kitchen and day room, plus a rental apartment of two bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen - plus a basement. To join it all together with internal doorway would be a simple job and would then convert this property into 2-3 bedroom house. As it is, it would ideally suit a couple/single with ideas to continue the attract income via the rental part of the building.
If you appreciate the rural aspect of life and prefer to be surrounded by traditional style building and decor, this would suit you very well. Add the immediate stunning environment and the package is complete. The county capital is but twenty minutes away by car thus all the amenities, services and entertainment of a major town are easily reached. When it comes to location.... this property has it all.
Details: Updated on July 24th 2021
- Total land area of 11,801m2.
- A one-bed cottage with a two-bed self-contained apartment.
- Garden of circa 500m2.
- Vineyard of 5,640m2.
- Orchard of 3,586m2.
- Private forest of 2,108m2.
- Pasture of 363m2.
- Living area of 104m2 plus basement and terrace.
- Entrance hallway.
- Lounge / dining room.
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom/WC.
- Entrance hallway.
- Two bedrooms.
- Summer kitchen.
- Gas: No.
- Electric: On city mains
- Water: On city mains with meter.
- Heating: Solid fuel fired central heating via hot water radiators.
- Central heating: No.
- Hot water: Via electric immersion heaters.
- Windows/doors: All hardwood items in traditional casement style with wooden shutters.
- Floors: Floor boards and ceramics.
- Fence/border: No.
- Access: Direct from lightly used roadway.
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings to the bathrooms and kitchen plus nearly all of the furniture shown.
- Public transport: None within walking distance.
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Everything at Varaždin city, about 20 minutes away by car although there are doctor, dentists and chemists a few minutes away by car.
- Shopping: Local shopping nearby, everything is available at Varaždin city.
- Parking: Two cars side-by-side on the driveway, perhaps 4-5 in total within the grounds.
- Ownership restrictions for non-Croatian buyers: Company purchase or lease agreement required.
- Number of current owners: One, the current occupier.
- Estimated average monthly standard outgoings (tax, rubbish, collection, utilities etc): ??
- Documentary or registration issues: None.
- Agent: For sale by owner
- €145,000 or near offer.
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 8544
We have more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.