Prestigious and imposing residence at Lepoglava for sale. A classic long driveway entrance, very large garden (over one acre), large detached house plus impressive garage and kiddie's wooden house.
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
If a somewhat grandiose and imposing entrance to your home is part of your dream, look no further. The driveway and frontal area inspire visions of a chauffeur driven limo, silently drifting along past the grassed and tree-lined avenue that is part of the over one acre of grounds of this property. Once you are within the gates, the park-like grounds with their two striking buildings, one a car port with BBQ and lounge room, the other a wooden house built for kids (up to 90 years old) add a touch of class to the neatly clipped lawns and exotic bushes and shrubs.
The house is large and very much put together in the traditional style of well-to-do Croatians, there's no minimalism here. You'll have to move a lot of things if uninterrupted - impervious surfaces with smoked glass and stainless steel is your preferred style. The pictures above are aimed at giving you a good idea of how things look but, in addition, there is a full sized multi-roomed basement with plenty of utility spaces and a garage. We have somewhat filled this page with photographs showing pretty much everything. A ever, we are always happy to talk.
Details: Updated on July 20th 2021
- House footprint is 127m2, over two floors plus a basement. We estimate 250m2 of living space plus balconies.
- Total area of the plot 4,173m2 - More than 1 acre
- Grounds: Beautifully kept park like gardens
- Bathrooms: 2
- WCs: 2
- Gas: City mains
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Full gas fired central heating, a few bits and pieces to complete
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Central heating: Yes
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: No
- Roof space: Enclosed and insulated
- Hot water: via central heating system
- Windows/doors: Hard wood frames with double glazed casements, solid wood doors
- Floors: Mix of ceramics and modern parquet
- Fence/border: Fully fenced, small dog secure
- Access: Direct from the adjacent local road
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings plus moveable furniture included
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Local nearby bus to and from Lepoglava where there are train services
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Everything available within 5-10 minutes
- Shopping: Plenty of local shopping and amenities, major supermarkets in Varaždin
- Parking: space for numerous cars in the driveways
- Ownership: One person
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Agent: For sale by owner.
- The entire property is located in a designated zone for residency and is available for sale to non-Croatians without the need to open a company.
- €235,000 or best offer
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 8540
We have a few more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.