A most beautiful cottage amid rolling park land located in an exclusive country location in Upper Međimurje county.
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
Constructed of solid oak timbers, this cottage was removed from its original location and reconstructed here using the best materials, it now has modern amenities yet retains its original heritage. The grounds are mostly neatly managed grass land with a number of mature trees and other recently added shrubs. The roadway is a typical country lane, easily navigable with a family car yet it sees almost no other traffic. Featuring two levels plus a basement, there is a kitchen, bathroom, main day room, hallway, large bedroom, detached garage and a south facing terrace veranda. Everything is decorated in excellent taste (the owner is a reknown local artist), all the fittings are fixtures are of high quality.
Details: Updated on July 13th 2021
- The house footprint size: circa 55m2 x two floors.
- Total land area: 10,822m2 (2.67 acres). All in the building zone.
- Grounds: Park-like on a gentle hillside with matire trees in a beautiful setting
- Ground floor: 4 large rooms with 2 garage doors
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- WCs: 1
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: City mains
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Full central heating via gas boiler or by the modern solid fuel fire
- Air conditioning: Yes, wall mounted installation
- Central heating: Yes
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: Not required, Oak construction offers excellent natural insulation
- Roof: Tiles
- Roof space: The upper floor utilises the roof space
- Hot water: Via central heating boiler
- Floors: Laminate and ceramic tiles
- Windows/doors: Wood frames with modern double-glazed casements
- Staircase: See images for internal stairway, external steps down to basement
- Fence/border: Fully fenced around the entire property, it looks dog proof
- Access: Direct from the adjacent asphalt country lane
- To remain: See prices below:
- Security alarm: Yes, full intruder system
- Public transport: Very restricted
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Everything available in Čakovec city, about 10 mins by car
- Shopping: Major supermarkets in Čakovec city
- Parking: space for several cars
- Ownership: Clean, no disputes
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues
- Agent: For sale by owner
- Foreign buyers can purchase thsi property directly, there is no requirement to open a Croatian company
- €119,000 as an empty property
- €130,000 as is (negotiable)
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 8516
We have more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.