Located at Vranovača, between Korenica and the world famous waterfalls resort area of Plitvička Lakes, are two houses for sale. A wooden cottage, already in use as a holiday home, plus a large brick house suitable for an excellent family or second holiday home.
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
The wooden cottage measures 50 m² spread out over two floors and has a lovely outdoor sitting area with ceramic floor. The entrance leads to the kitchen which then gives access to a bedroom. This could easily be converted into a living room if preferred.
A second hallway has the bathroom/WC with sink and shower plus the staircase leading to the upstairs hallway. The upper floor has a bedroom, a bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower, and a sitting room with a balcony. The wooden cottage is in a excellent condition with just a little paintwork needing to be done at the moment. The cottage has a permit to provide accommodation four guests. It contains wooden window frames with double glazing. The house was built in 1982.
The brick house measures 160 m² spread out over three floors. It has a large living room with an open-plan kitchen on the ground floor. There is a large garage.
An attractive staircase with yellow stones on the side of the house leads to the entrance upstairs. The upper floor has an entrance hallway which connects to a second hallway with a staircase. On the right side of this hallway is a living room. In the past this room contained an open kitchen, and all the plumbing is available to place a new kitchen. On the left side of the hallway is a bathroom, ahead is a bedroom with a balcony.
The upper level has a hallway with a sitting area as well as two bedrooms. This house has PVC window frames with double glazing. The facade was renovated in 2015, when 5cm of exterior insulation was added to provide a major upgrade. The house was built in 1989.
The two houses are on neighbouring parcels (1,713 m²), which are fenced and contain parking for three cars, a lawn, an orchard, a vegetable garden, neat pathways and flower beds. The property is located near to the D1 road. The gardens are well kept. The view from this property is a stunning uninterrupted vista of mountains.
Details Updated on July 15th 2021
- Main building living area is 160 m2 divided over three floors
- Wooden cottage living area is 50 m²
- Total land area of 1,713 m2 in the building zone
- Grounds: orchard, lawn, parking, garden and vegetable garden
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- WCs: 3
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Wood burning furnace in brick house, no heating in wooden house (chimney in place)
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: No
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Telephone line: Yes
- Thermal facade: Yes, on brick house
- Roof: Metal (both renovated in 2014)
- Roof space: The upper floor utilises the roof space
- Hot water: Each house has a 50 litre boiler
- Floors: Laminate, linoleum and ceramic tiles
- Windows/doors: Wood frames with twin-paned casements in wooden house, PVC frames with twin-paned casements in brick house
- Staircase: Wooden house inside, brick house to 1st floor outside, to 2nd floor inside
- Fence/border: Fence around house, dog proof
- Access: Direct from the adjacent road
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings plus moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Bus service
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Available in Korenica (2 km)
- Shopping: Korenica (2 km)
- Parking: space for 3 cars
- Ownership: Clean, no disputes
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues
- Chain: No chain
- This property can be bought by foreigners without the need to open a company.
- Agent: CvdV (Video tour of the property available)
- €170,000 or best offer
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 8512
We have a few more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.