Large holiday home with 4 apartments for sale in Grabovac, Rakovica, Karlovac, Croatia, near Plitvice Lakes National Park, building plot for a hotel
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
Grabovac is a developing touristic village, located at 9 km from National Park Plitvička Jezera in Croatia. Close to the main junction, the fresh water source of Grabovac, Plitvice Holiday Resort, Hotel Grabovac and numerous other touristic structures, we offer a large property (8672 m²) consisting of 2 parcels within the building zone and the tourist zone T1 (suitable for building a hotel). This tourist accommodation near Plitvice Lakes National Park is accessible through a gravel road, with only 130 metres to the main road D1 (asphalt).
Given the size and spatial planning of this land, it is allowed and possible to build a hotel or resort on this property.
The existing guest house (496 m²) contains 4 apartments on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. The ground floor contains 4 large rooms which have been used as a workshop, a shop and a garage in the past. The second building (82 m²) provides an additional garage, storage shed and wood storage. Both structures are legal.
The 1st floor is accessed through a pathway through the garden, leading to a porch with a sitting area along the front of the building, with a staircase with 7 steps. The front door opens up into a large hallway with ceramic tiles. On the right side of the hallway, we enter a living room with an open kitchen. The walls of the living room have been covered with wood. On the left side of the hallway are a bathroom and 2 bedrooms. Straight from the hallway is a door to a second hallway with a tiled staircase. Here is a separate entrance for guests staying in the apartments on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
On the 2nd floor are two 1-bedroom apartments. They both have a living room with open kitchens and a balcony. The hallway contains a wooden staircase, leading to the 3rd floor. The hallway on the 3rd floor provides access to a bathroom, a kitchen with a balcony, a living room and a bedroom. Here is also a storage room and access to the attic space.
The area around the guest house has been fenced. Around the house are fruit trees and pine trees. In front of the garage doors is a large parking with space for 6 cars. The second parcel is a meadow.
Details Updated on July 9th 2021
- Main building living area is 496 m2 divided over four floors
- Total land area of 8,672 m2 in the building zone and tourist zone T1
- Grounds: divided into two sections, part garden with orchard and part field
- Ground floor: 4 large rooms with 2 garage doors
- 1st floor: 2-bedroom apartment with large hallway, spacious living room, open kitchen and porch
- 2nd floor: 2 1-bedroom apartments with open kitchens and 2 balconies
- 3rd floor: 1-bedroom apartment with kitchen in the hallway, dedicated living room and 1 balcony
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- WCs: 4
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Wood burning furnace
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: Yes, wood
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: No
- Roof: metal with layer of timber
- Roof space: The upper floor utilises the roof space, with some separate attic space
- Hot water: 7 boilers
- Floors: Laminate and ceramic tiles
- Windows/doors: Wood frames with twin-paned casements
- Staircase: To 1st floor outside, to 2nd and 3rd floors inside
- Fence/border: Fence around house, not dog proof
- Access: Direct from the adjacent gravel road, 130 m from asphalt
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings plus moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Bus service
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Available in Rakovica (2.5 km), Slunj (20 km) and Karlovac (71 km)
- Shopping: Local shopping in Grabovac (0 km), Slunj (20 km), and major supermarkets in Bihać (31 km, Bosnia) and Karlovac (71 km)
- Parking: space for 6 cars
- Ownership: Clean, no disputes
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues
- Agent: CvdV
- €500,000 or best offer
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 8508
We have more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.