An authentic 120 year old wooden house, completely renovated into a beautiful accommodation.
An authentic 120 year old wooden house, completely renovated into a beautiful accommodation. There's a swimming pool, recreation block, kids' playground, garden, orchard, cellar and more...
The layout and orientation of this property as shown in the national land register.
Located in Reštovo is this authentic traditional Croatian wooden house which has been fully renovated and turned into a beautiful accommodation. This luxury property is 120 years old and comes with a 32m² swimming pool, outdoor shower, outdoor living room, barbecue, playground, a lovely garden, two poly gardening tunnels and a 7 year old orchard. The house measures 140 m² which is divided over two floors. There is a cellar and parking space for 4 cars. With its wooden walls with additional 25cm external insulation plus roof insulation, it is very well protected to class B from the extreme changes of temperature.
The front of the house has the traditional porch with some additional outdoor space in front of the entrance. The front door immediately unveils the living room, with its sitting area and kitchen with pretty wooden finishes. The centrepiece of the living room is the traditional ceramic heater containing a wood stove. On the right of the entrance are the spacious bathroom with ceramic floors and walls, a shower, toilet, urinal, sink, washing machine and a closet.
In the right corner of the living room is a wooden staircase, which leads to the hallway connecting 3 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. One bedroom contains 2 double beds, another contains 4 single beds and the smallest bedroom contains 1 double bed.
Next to the house is a terrace with an old water well, followed by the former shed turned outdoor living space, with its barbecue, outdoor kitchen, large sitting area and two toilets. The sitting area looks out over the swimming pool and its outdoor shower. All of these structures are flanked by the orchard covering the hillside. The playground is on the other side of the orchard, a little up the hill.
This wonderful holiday home is categorised to receive groups of up to 7 guests. The current contract with a luxury booking website, including any upcoming bookings, can be taken over with the purchase of this property. Internet, electricity, water connection and septic tank are in place. The house is located on 4,000 m² of land, with optionally 1.946 m² of forest land nearby.
There is an additional old barn which has already been legalised to be upgraded to a second house or holiday home if you wish.
Foreign buyers may buy 2 out of 3 parcels of this luxury real estate, these are located inside the building zone without having to open a company. The surface of this area measures 3,299 m² and includes all the structures. There is a large field located a few minutes away which is also avaolable, please ask for details.
Details Updated on 2nd July 2021
- Main building living area is 140m2 over two floors
- Total land area of 4,000m2 or 3,299m2 without the agri land
- Grounds: divided into two sections, part garden and part field with orchard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- WCs: 3
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Wood burning furnace
- Air conditioning: Yes, wall mounted cooler/heater units.
- Central heating: No
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: Yes. Full modern thermal insulation throughout
- Roof space: Th eupper floor utilises the roof space
- Hot water: Via boiler system
- Windows/doors: Traditional wood frames with twin-paned casements
- Fence/border: No fencing
- Access: Direct from the adjacent asphalted lane
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings plus moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: No
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): available at Kamanje (2km) and more at Ozalj (12km)
- Shopping: Local shopping and amenities, major supermarkets in Kamanje (2km), Ozalj (12km) & Metlika (Slo) (8km)
- Parking: space for 4 cars
- Ownership: One person
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Agent: CvdV
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref:
We have other photographs if you wish to investigate this property further.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.