Real estate for sale in Croatia: A building plot in a suburb of Čakovec, the capital city of Međimurje county.
Located a 5 minute drive from the centre of Čakovec, the capital city of Međimurje county, Croatia's most developed region. A simple raised building plot in a quiet residential part where local shops are close by and the major supermarkets, hospital, schools, trains, bus station, night-life... all the amenities you would expect from the county seat, are just a few minutes away.
The land plot is raised above the road level which gives the neighbourhood a sense of not being on a bland housing estate. All the utilities are immediately available from the adjacent roadway. Foreign buyers do not need to open a Croatian company to purchase this property. A low cost and simple purchase for self build, perhaps a modern prefabricated home or even just an investment which is probably less susceptible to inflation than cash in the bank.
Details: February 2022
- The land plot measures 592m²
- Gas: City mains available
- Electric: City mains available
- Water: City mains available
- Drainage: City system available
- Fence: No
- Access: Direct from the asphalt road
- Public transport: Local bus services, bus station in nearby Čakovec
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Primary school, secondary school and doctor in Čakovec (1-2 km)
- Shopping: Local store plus major shopping mall at Čakovec
- Ownership: Three people, all are agreed to sell.
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues
- This property can be bought by foreigners without having to open a company
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Agent: CvdV
- €25,000 or best offer
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 4616
Tel: +385 97 665 3117