A charming property with a secluded driveway leading to a pretty country style house located at Pleškovec in the most sought after region of Upper Međimurje. Set in a beautiful rural environment about fifteen minute drive from the county capital city of Čakovec, the two-bedroom house has plenty also features plenty of utility space with large outbuildings and cellars.
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
Located in Pleškovec ("dance" town) which is about 2 minutes' away by car from Sveti Juraj na Bregu (St. George on-the-hill) where there is local shopping, a restaurant and several local amenities. The city of Čakovec, the county capital, is about 15 minutes away by car. where major shops, a large hospital and all the facilities you would expect from a sizeable town.
This is a very attractive property in that its location is quite beautiful. Secluded but by no means isolated, it benefits from the well developed infrastructure found in the region of Gornje Medimurje, Croatia's most advanced and best organised region. Just a few kilometres from the Slovene and Hungarian borders, many European cities are within a "day trip" reach as are numerous ski resorts plus the Adriatic sea is about a 3-4 hour drive away.
The structure and fittings show the full renovations carried out a few years ago, this included the connection to all utilities, new doors and windows, re-roof, central heating and much more. The upper window is the location of the 2nd bedroom, the middle level (left) is the main bedroom, to the right is the kitchen and, just visible, are the sub basement windows at the lower level.
The approach is a public road but this property is the final building so it has the feel of your own long driveway (except you don't have to maintain it!). Otherwise, you are surrounded by paddock/vineyard and local woods.
With good-sized, modern and well maintained rooms, this property has a number of utility and outbuilding spaces plus land plots to the side and rear. With you own "private" road (it isn't - but it does feel like it!) and your own little forest, here is country life at its best.
Details: Updated on July 23rd 2021
- Building footprint the house and outbuildings is 550m2 (according to the land register)
- Total land area of 3,139m2 (incl. house)
- Bathrooms: One
- WCs: One
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: City mains
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Gas fired boiler and hot water radiators
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: Yes
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: Yes, full exterior thermal protection
- Roof space: Contains 2nd bedroom but the rest is not developed, accessed by full-sized staircase
- Hot water: Via central heating system
- Windows/doors: Modern double-glazing in uPVC hardware
- Floors: Modern ceramics and new-ish laminates
- Fence/border: Some rustic fencing (not dog secure)
- Access: Direct from the end of asphalted lane
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings plus moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Phone line: Installed but not used
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Local bus services nearby, train services and long-distance bus lines in Cakovec.
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Everything available within 15 minutes
- Shopping: Local shopping and amenities, major supermarkets in Cakovec
- Parking: space for 2/3 cars in the side driveway, space for 2 cars opposite the house
- Ownership: One person, clean registration
- Documentary or registration issues: Full registration with no issues
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Agent: For sale by owner
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 8528
We have more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.