A rare opportunity to secure a beautifully kept hill-top property, up among the vineyards and forests, which has been fully modernised throughout. There are two separate entrances to the roadside, both with car ports and both having separate entrances to the two apartments within.
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
This is a property suitable for a personal living space or as a pair of holiday rental apartments - or a bit of both. For the size, quality, location and environment, this property is competitively priced.
Elements of the letting business are available if you wish to continue with it, please contact us for basic details.
The owners have a second similar property next door which can be viewed at
RPC Reference 8504 thus a total of 2 houses with a total of 4 apartments are for sale as an overall tourist concept. Each is available separately and that is how we are presenting them to market.
Located in the surrounding mountains/hills of Varazdin's wine region, just 8km from Varaždin city centre, the property offers a full 180° panorama along with its excellent infrastructure. In terms of traffic, the properties are connected to the quickly accessible motorway some 5-6 minutes away. This offers connections to Slovenia, Hungary, Zagreb and to the coast. A good location if you would like to continue the tourism letting.
This main house has a footprint of 42m², that produces 84m² over the two floors. The main house is registered as a tourist location by the Croatian Tourism Authority. The plot size is 2,054 m².
The prefabricated house was purchased by the current owners and craned into its current position. It is properly sited, has a covered terrace cum sun deck. The building is fully insulated, has built-in channels for water and electricity, it is air-conditioned and, by way of a recommendation, is the full-time living space for the owners. The building is officially designated as "non-permanent" which means it does not require formal registration.
As the owners are proud to tell us: In the last 7 years we have polished our rough diamonds with a lot of sweat & passion & finances into true "tourist diamonds" and have won several awards. As a German-Thai couple, we have also been able to position our business in an excellent way in the national media and to advertise it sustainably.
In the long term, however, our life path planning provides for a different future orientation for us"
In short, the owners are looking to return to the tropical climes of Thailand. They tell us they are very happy to give new owners as much guidance as you may need in terms of how they have run their letting operation and this includes introduction to English/German speaking accountant, lawyer, notary etc. to help you on your way.
To see more, head over to our YOUTUBE video presentation of this property.
Details: Updated October 2021
- House footprint is 42m2, for both floors = 84m2 plus terrace.
- Total area of the plot 2,054m2
- Grounds: Divided into two sections, part garden, part former vineyard
- Bathrooms: One per structure
- WCs: One per structure
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: Not connected but available from the gas mains under the road immediately in front of the property
- Electric: City mains (both)
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Solid fuel fireplace in the central room, via air-con units in the second building
- Air conditioning: Not in the main house, yes in the second building
- Central heating: No (both)
- Drainage: Septic tank system (both)
- Thermal facade: Yes. Full exterior thermal cladding for main house, insulated material contruction for the second
- Roof space: Enclosed in main house
- Hot water: Electric heaters (both)
- Windows/doors: All modern uPVC double glazed units (both)
- Floors: Mix of ceramics and modern laminates (both)
- Fence/border: Mostly fenced but check to ensure if dog secure
- Access: Direct from the adjacent asphalted country lane
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings plus moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Local bus to and from Varaždin. Train services from Varaždin, 15 mins drive away.
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Everything available within 25 minutes
- Shopping: Local shopping and amenities, major supermarkets in Varaždin
- Parking: space for two cars in the driveways, off street parking available opposite the entrance
- Ownership: One person
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues.
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Th entire property is located in a designated zone for residency and is available for sale to non-Croatians without the need to open a company.
- Agent: For sale by owner
- Now reduced to €85,000
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 4516
We have more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
📱 +385 98 975 4142
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.