A single storey block/brick built house with 2 large bedrooms, kitchen/diner/day room, WC/bathroom, walk-in pantry plus a pair of useful outbuildings. The park where the union of the mighty rivers Drava and Mura is nearby.
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
A single storey block/brick built house with 2 large bedrooms, kitchen/diner/day room, WC/bathroom, walk-in pantry plus a pair of useful outbuildings. The local area is a hive of outdoors activity with cycle routes, a clay pigeon range, fishing lodge, boating and plenty of waterside pursuits to where the European rivers of the Drava and the Mura join.
The exterior of the house needs work but it does mislead the viewer into the opinion that the inside is similar. It is not, full central heating and good insulation, recent plumbing and re-wiring make this a very comfy dwelling. If you like nature and peace & quiet - here it is!
Details Updated on July 7th 2021
- Total land area of 573m2.
- Residential section living space of 84m2.
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains
- Heating: Hot water radiators fed by solid fuel central heating boiler
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: Yes
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: No
- Roof space: Undeveloped, accessed by loft hatch
- Hot water: Via central heating system
- Windows/doors: Modern uPVC double-glazed windows and doors
- Floors: Boards/parquet and some ceramics
- Fence/border: Fully fenced and dog secure
- Access: Direct from the adjacent roadway
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings plus moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Phone line: Unknown
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Infrequent bus service
- Public amenities: Most available a 15 minute drive away
- Shopping: Nearby at Legrad
- Parking: space for 1-3 cars in the driveway
- Ownership: Clean, no disputes
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Agent: Sold by owner
- A Croatian company is not required for foreign ownership (To be confirmed).
- One owner. Vacant possession (no chain).
- Circa €50,000 Negotiable.
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 4512
We have no other photographs at this time.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.