A large village house with a lot of land, suitable for a family looking to engage in small argricultural activities.
In a quiet neighbourhood between the forests and fields, the sizeable city of Karlovac is some 15 minutes away, that's about an hour from Zagreb.
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
Located in the village of Popović Brdo, a quiet neighbourhood between the forests and fields, is this large house which is perfect for a family looking to start a small farm, a cottage business, even to have some animals. The total land holding measures circa 7,088m2 which leaves plenty of room. The house is located along an asphalt road some fifteen minutes from the city of Karlovac where all amenities and services are available, it is about a 1 hour to Zagreb. The stunning river Kupa, famed for water activities, is 2.5 kilometers distant.
The main house measures 330m² + cellar.
Inside the gate of the property is a large parking area and a shaded seating area below the grape vines. The front of the house has two doors, one leads to the hallway which forms the centre of the house, the other to a room which historically used to be a shop and is still furnished as such. From the hallway, on the right side, is the internal access to the former shop. Further on is the kitchen/living room. Straight ahead is a door to another hallway with the central heating (wood) fire where there is access to the garage and to the back yard. On the left side of the hallway is one bedroom, the bathroom and the staircase up to the first floor.
The first floor contains two large and two small furnished bedrooms and a bathroom. The staircase continues to the attic which is undeveloped, there is no requirement for a loft hatch/ladder. The house has a large cellar.
Behind the house is a garage and another large building with another garage and several large rooms, there is also a throughway to the meadow behind.
All the buildings have been legalised.
Energy Class :E
Details Updated on July 7th 2021
- House footprint of 110m2 spread between three floors
- There is acellar and additional buildings
- Total land area of 7,0882 - made up from main plot plus others nearby
- Bathrooms: Two
- WCs: Two
- Large gate for vehicular entrance
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Heating: Hot water radiators fed by solid fuel central heating boiler
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: Yes
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: No
- Roof space: Undeveloped, accessed by stairway
- Hot water: via boiler
- Windows/doors: Wooden frames with twin glazing, front door has single glazing
- Floors: Boards/parquet and some ceramics
- Fence/border: Fully fenced and dog secure
- Access: Asphalt road
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings plus moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Phone line: Unknown
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Restricted bus service
- Public amenities: Primary school, restaurant, bar 5km away, swimming spot nearby.
- Shopping: In Karlovac (11 km)
- Parking: space for 3 cars in the driveway
- Ownership: Clean, no disputes
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Agent: CvdV
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 4508
We have other photographs, mostly details of the outbuildings, if you wish to investigate this property further. Just call and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.