Inland Croatia property for sale: hill-top country cottage near Kelemen.
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register.
A sizeable plot of land of 3,421m2 (slightly bigger than one acre) located in the rolling hills around Varaždin and close to the spa town of Varaždinske Toplice, a fifteen minute drive away.
This country lane is dotted with small houses and weekend style cottages, a mix of permanent dwellings and weekend-holiday homes. This is a very sought after location with both foreigners and Croatians alike due to its immediate rural environment yet its close proximity to a major city. Located on a small country lane which carries the main services of power and mains water.
The plot is divided into two sections as follows: Next to the road is building land which allows for a residential style building to be locate there. The lower and much larger portion is designated mostly as vineyard. The owners do not have the time and resources to maintain a vineyard so it has been removed and left as a field/meadow. Most neighbouring plots are currently used as vineyards, many of which are well maintained. If you are seeking country views across a valley, woods and distant hills, this property is for you.
Several villages are within a 5-10 minute drive where you can find small "sell everything" shops. Varaždin city is a 15 minute drive where all the shopping and services you would expect from a major regional city are available.
A Youtube video of the property is available by
CLICKING HERE .
Details: Updated October 2021
- Total area of the living space 51m2 plus basement, store rooms and gazebo.
- Total area of the plot 3,421m2
- Grounds: divided into two sections, part garden, part former vineyard.
- Bathrooms: One
- WCs: One
- Open for vehicular entrance: Yes
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Wood burning furnace
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: No
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: No
- Roof space: Incorporated into living area
- Hot water: Electric heaters.
- Windows/doors: Home-built twin-glazed with mostly heavy wood casements
- Floors: Wood
- Fence/border: Not fenced
- Access: Direct from the adjacent asphalted country lane
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings. Moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: No
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Everything available within 20 minutes in Varaždin
- Shopping: Local shopping and amenities, major supermarkets in Varaždin
- Parking: space for several cars in the driveway
- Ownership: One person
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues.
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- The property is only partially located in a designated zone for residency, the rest is designated for agricultural use. Non-Croatians may need to open a company although is may be changed. Talk to us about this.
- Agent: For sale by owner.
- €37,000 or best offer
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 2520
We have more photographs if this property is of interest to you. Please get in touch and we will get them to you.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.