If you are looking for an attractive, affordable, countryside home (not isolated) with a small vineyard where you can live cheaply and develop the accommodation at your own pace? Here it is!
The layout and orientation as shown in the national land register. 'B' is the footpath entrance, 'A' is the vehicular entrance.
We are regularly asked to find a move-in ready, if perhaps a little rudimentary, property located in very rural surroundings but "just down the road" to shops, doctors, restaurants etc. This is one of those.
At an asking price of €35,000, here it is possible to buy the whole property, perhaps retire on a modest pension, and busy yourselves getting the place into the shape and condition that suits you - all at your own pace. Of course, It isn't luxurious but it is functional and move-in ready if you don't mind clearing things up a bit. The people who loved and cared for the vineyard have passed into history and the younger generation are too busy with instagram and mobile phones to carry things on.
Vinicabreg is a beautiful hilly part of Varaždin county, very close to the border with the neighbouring alpine country of Slovenia. Click HERE to see how Googlemaps describes the nearby Opeka Arboretum and Vinicabreg in general.
We do have plenty of other photos showing all the utilitarian sections, store rooms, basement etc. We'd love to hear from you if you think this place just may be what you are looking for. Simply contact us, we're always happy to talk.
See a short YouTube video of the outside of thsi property.
Details Updated on July 8th 2021
- The total footprint of both buildings measures circa 120m2, Most of the main block has two floors.
- Total area of the plot 2,440m2
- Grounds: part garden, part vineyard, part wooded area
- Bathrooms: One full bathroom plus WC on lower level
- WCs: 2
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains, awaiting new connection at time of print
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Solid fuel
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: No
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: No
- Roof space: Enclosed, not developed
- Hot water: Electric heaters
- Windows/doors: All traditional steel and/or wooden
- Floors: Mostly ceramics
- Fence/border: Mostly fenced but not currently dog secure
- Access: Direct from the adjacent asphalted country lane, two entrances
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings plus moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Public transport: Effectively none.
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Everything available within 25 minutes
- Shopping: Local shopping and amenities, major supermarkets in Varaždin
- Parking: space for two cars in the driveways, off street parking available
- Ownership: One person
- Documentary or registration issues: Currently in the process of being updated. There are some bureaucratic changes to be made, these are not matters of dispute.
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Agent: For sale by owner
- €35,000 or best offer
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 2512
We have no other photographs at this time.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.