Two houses for renovation in the quiet village of Broćanac.
Two houses for renovation in the quiet village of Rakovica
This property contains a brick house with a living room/kitchen, a bedroom, a hallway and a bathroom, as well as a wooden house with a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom. Both houses have attics and the wooden house has a large cellar. Both houses require renovation but the brick house can be lived in during the renovation.
Details Updated on 2nd July 2021
- For the better building: Main building living area is 49m2
- Total land area of 1,000m2
- Grounds: Garden plus old barns
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- WCs: 1
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Water: Local village water supply
- Heating: Via wood burner
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: No
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: No
- Roof space: In good condiiton, accessed by external staircase
- Hot water: From boiler
- Windows/doors: Wood frames
- Fence/border: Fenced but not dog secure
- Access: Direct from the adjacent gravel lane, 200m from country road.
- To remain: As seen
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Restricted bus service
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.) at Slunj (9km) and at Rakovica (9km)
- Shopping: major supermarkets in Slunj (9km), at Rakovica (9km) and Karlovac city (61 km)
- Parking: space for two cars
- Documentary or registration issues: None
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Agent: CvdV
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref:
We have other photographs if you wish to investigate this property further.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.