A large house with three out-buildings located in a green countryside setting.
Located at Slapno village, between Karlovac (12 km) and Ozalj (3 km), a spacious family home located on a country road and looking out over green mostly rural scene.
In Slapno, along the main road between Karlovac (12 km) and Ozalj (3 km), is a spacious family home (ground floor, first floor, attic) a little up from the road. The house looks out over the fields, the road and an old factory (out of use). On the backside, the house connects with a garage with central heating (wood), several additional rooms and a hay barn which are all accessed from the paved courtyard. Behind this homestead is a field with another larger barn, as well as a huge garage with a ground floor and first floor. The property also contains a small orchard.
The property is large and well built but it has been empty for about ten tears. It does require modernisation but it could quickly be made habitable and then be the subject to your "as and when we want" renovation project.
Entering the house from the rear, we arrive in the hallway. To the right is a kitchen, straight ahead is the living room which has two spaces with parquet flooring and wood covered walls. On the left are two small storage rooms (one of which could be converted into a toilet) and a staircase to the first floor. The hallway on the first floor connects to three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a door to the roof patio which looks out over the courtyard and to the neighbouring field. The staircase continues to the attic (no loft ladder needed). The roof of the attic contains a few transparent tiles to provide daylight.
It takes 43 minutes by car to reach the centre of Zagreb.
Details Updated on June 21st-2021
- Property ID: 2492
- House footprint is 90m2, (estimated from satellite image) x 3 floors = 270 m²
- Total area of the out-buildings 320m2 (estimated from satellite image)
- Total area of the land holding 3,564m2 (estimated from satellite image)
- Grounds: Flat land used for orchard and grass land.
- Bathrooms: 1
- WCs: 1
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains
- Heating: None
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: Solid fuel system but not used for about ten years
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: No
- Roof space: Enclosed/undeveloped
- Access to roof space: Full sized stairway
- Hot water: Pipes in situ, no boiler installed
- Windows/doors: Hard wood frames with traditional twin glazed casements, mostly wood doors
- Floors: Mix of ceramics, parquet, are bare
- Fence/border: Part fenced. Dog secure around house
- Access: Direct from the adjacent local road
- To remain: Sold as seen
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: No
- Public amenities: Schools, doctor, dentist, ATM - All public amenities and shopping in Ozalj (3 km), more options in Karlovac (12 km)
- Shopping: in the town of Ozalj (3 km)
- Parking: space for 4 cars
- Ownership: One person
- Documentary or registration issues: No issues. Built pre-1968
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
- Agent: CvdV
- €55,000 or best offer
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref: 2492
We have other photographs if you wish to investigate this property further.
📱 +385 91 308 0531
Call us free via Whatsapp - we're always happy to talk.