Inland Croatia property for sale: Countryside villa near Ivanec.
Ref: 1918 Ivanec Goran
Located near the city of Ivanec and surrounded by the beautiful mountains/hills of Ivanščica, here is a themed holiday villa where wood is the key ingredient.
Stone and heavy timber greets you at the front, the outer aspect of this home hides the space and treasures which lay within.
Viewed from the rear, the five roofs give a better idea of the layount of the accommodation.
Looking down from the adjacent road and private parking area belonging to this property.
Viewed from the gazebo in the side garden plot.
Room One at the upper level is currently used as a games/pool room.
Behind room one is this small hallway/corridor which leads to the remainder of the upper level accommodation. The bathroom is located to the right (shown below).
Upper level bathroom.
The entrance hallway leads to this internal diner/kitchenette, viewed here looking away from the hallway and towards the bedroom.
The diner/kitchenette viewed back towards the hallway.
Upper level bedroom
You may need some help if you want to move the bed.
The lower level accommodation has it's own entrances/exits at the bottom of the exterior staircase.
Lower level reception room. The door to the left leads to...
a small bar/wine tasting hide-away which gives access to...
the tank and bottle room.
The other side of the reception room leads to this large living area which includes a wood burning 'pizza' oven, barbeque and cooking/sink area, plus....
a good sized seating area. The style of the place is plain to see from these images.
Attached to the main building but secluded away is this so-useful utility area/WC.
The upper garden area has a large ornamental wooden wine press from the old days plus this outdoor shaded terrace where much of the summer is spent - according to the owners.
A view of the back of the house from the outdoor terrace.
The rear of the property sports this somewhat heavy-duty gazebo. As you can see, it continues the theme of the place in its use of solid timbers.
The layout of the property as shown in the national land register.
Located near the city of Ivanec and surrounded by the beautiful mountains/hills of Ivanščica, here is a themed holiday villa where wood is the key ingredient. Not just wood panelling, furnishings hewn from whole trees would be a better description. Lovingly put together over several years by a devoted owner, this extreme stylised property is something you will either love or hate. Theres no middle ground here, no compromise, a full-on timber holiday villa like no other.
We have a large number of additional photographs, you will be able to see pretty much every little corner, just contact us if you think this property could be what you are looking for and we'll share all photos and other information we have.
The key points include...
- Building footprint of the building is 136m2
- Total land area of 3,955m2 (incl. house)
- Grounds: divided into two sections, part garden and part forest.
- Bathrooms: One
- WCs: Two
- Open for vehicular entrance
- Gas: No
- Electric: City mains
- Water: City mains with meter
- Heating: Solid fuel
- Air conditioning: No
- Central heating: No
- Drainage: Septic tank system
- Thermal facade: No. Timber lining has fairly good insulation properties
- Roof space: Vaulted open roof space - insulated
- Hot water: Via electric heater/s
- Windows/doors: Home-built double-glazed with mostly heavy wood casements
- Floors: Timber.
- Fence/border: Some fencing (not dog secure)
- Access: Direct from the adjacent asphalted lane
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings plus moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Security alarm: No
- Public transport: Local bus and train services from Ivanec, a few minutes' drive away
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Everything available within 15 minutes
- Shopping: Local shopping and amenities, major supermarkets in Ivanec
- Parking: space for several cars in the driveway and external private space
- Ownership: One couple
- Documentary or registration issues: nearing completion of full registration, will be complete before sale
- Buy/sell chain: No chain
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref:
1918 Ivanec Goran
Call us via Whatsapp
📱 +385 99 485 5140 (Croatian and English)
Free on Whatsapp - Messenger - Viber - Facetime
☎ +385 42 352076 (Office)
We have other photographs available if this property is of interest to you.