Single story village house for sale at Legrad.
Ref: 1753 Legrad
Frontal view from the roadway - almost no traffic at all.
Kitchen/diner - view 1.
Kitchen/diner - view 2.
First bedroom - view 1.
First bedroom - view 2.
Second bedroom - view 1.
Second bedroom - view 2.
Bathroom - view 1.
Bathroom - view 2.
Full front view.
Side view and entrance.
Fenced off vegetable plot.
A single storey block/brick built house with 2 large bedrooms, kitchen/diner/day room, WC/bathroom, walk-in pantry plus a pair of useful outbuildings. The local area is a hive of outdoors activity with cycle routes, a clay pigeon range, fishing lodge, boating and plenty of waterside pursuits to where the European rivers of the Drava and the Mura join.
The exterior of the house needs work but it does mislead the viewer into the opinion that the inside simlar. It is not, full central heating and good insulation, recent plumbing and re-wiring make this a very comfy dwelling. If you like nature and peace & quiet - here it is!
The key points include...
- Total land area of 573m2.
- Residential section living space of 84m2.
- A Croatian company is not required for foreign ownership (To be confirmed).
- One owner. Vacant possession (no chain).
- Full documentation/registration.
- Mains electric and water. Septic tank drainage.
- Newly tiled and insulated roof.
- Internal walls of plasterboard with insulation.
- The property has full perimeter fence wall (dog friendly).
- Direct access from a very quiet asphalted lane (no traffic).
- Circa €50,000 Negotiable.
Contact us for further details or just get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref:
Call us via Whatsapp
📱 +385 99 485 5140 (Croatian and English)
📱 +385 91 308 0531 (English)
Free on Whatsapp - Messenger - Viber - Facetime
☎ +385 42 352076 (Office)
We have a many other photographs available if this property is of interest to you.