Croatia land for sale: Land plot near a fishing lake at Fuka, near Vrbovec
Ref: 1637 Fuka
A large land plot with a ruin for sale at Fuka. Located on a near empty dead-end country lane, this property is mostly about peace, quiet and nature. Within a few minutes walking time there is a large lakes complex, a seemingly endless forest and a clay-pigeon shooting range right next door.
Viewed from the lane, the trees and old house mark the area of the land where building is permitted. All around is either farm land or forest, It is not overlooked by neighbours.
Looking past the old house and on down the length of the plot, the flat green section (winter greens we think) in the far-ground is the agricultural section.
At the junction of the building and agricultural sections, looking back towards the old house and lane (north).
The same position as in the above picture, this time looking down the agricultural section (south).
Looking north at the building section from a little farther away.
The far (southern) end of the property.
The agricultural section is normally accessed from this track at the bottom (southern end) of the property.
Your only neighbour is a fishing/shooting club who gather from time to time to tell lies about the one that got away. 'Vidra' means otter.
At the back of the fishing lodge is a clay pigeon shooting range. It seems to be cared for but we have never known it to be used. Perhaps some fresh faces can put some energy into things?
This is the lane at the north end of the land, it contains mains water, gas and electricity utilities - that's extremely rare for such an "outback" type location. Despite its nature, a motorway junction for the high road system is just 7-8 minutes' away.
Walk down the lane to the west and in a couple of minutes you'll be into a vary large and accessible forest. There's another right in front of the old house. There are walks and trails everywhere!
A few minutes walk in the opposite direction brings you to this lakes complex.
If you like real countryside.....
We understand there's big carp.... if you know how!
Extract from the national land registry showing the shape, layout and orientation of this property. The orange section is the building zone, the red section is the agricultural zone.
This place is about as 'country' as most of us would want to get. It is away from people, noise, buildings... from virtually everything. However, it isn't so wild that you need fear for your safety. The old house is a dead loss but it does provide a registered footprint in the books of the regional planning office, this means you have outline planning permission already granted - if you build something of similar size and visually harmonious with the local environment. That's a big shortcut in terms of time and a fair-sized expense avoided. If you consider a pre-fabricated house, they are so efficient these days, then you could be in and living well in double quick time.
There is a local farmer who has been farming the agricultural section in return for keeping it well cared for and tidy. You may like to continue this arrangement or farm it yourself - or something in-between.
This property is owned by RPC Estates d.o.o., the owner of ruralpropertycroatia.com - this means there are no agency fees to pay.
The key points include...
- Total land footprint is of 6,704m2
- The house and garden (building section) is designated as 647m2
- Total length of the property is over 500m
- Asphalted roadway adjacent to the northern border
- Farm track adjacent to the southern border
- Mature trees in the house/garden section
- No immediate neighbours
- Accessible managed forests all around
- Beautiful (managed)lakes complex a few minutes walk away
- Approx 8km to the city of Vrbovec
- 5 minutes drive the motorway to Zagreb
- Zagreb airport is 35 minutes' drive away
- Gas: Yes, mains gas line in the adjacent roadway
- Electric: Yes, new power lines and poles recently added to the roadway
- Water: City mains in the adjacent roadway
- Drainage: Unknown
- Fence/border: No fence
- Access: Direct from a blind lightly used roadway
- To remain: All fixtures and fittings plus moveable furniture to be negotiated if required
- Phone/ADSL: Good mobile networks available for good internet speeds
- Public transport: None
- Public amenities (schools, medical etc.): Most are available about 15 minutes away by car at the city of Vrbovec
- Shopping: Local shopping for basics nearby. Major shopping centres at Vrbovec
- Parking: Plenty of space
- A Croatian company is required for foreign buyers
- Number of current owners: One
- Documentary or registration issues: Full registration, no issues.
Contact us for further details or just to get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- RPC Ref:
Call us via Whatsapp
📱 +385 99 485 5140 (Croatian and English)
📱 +385 91 308 0531 (English)
Free on Whatsapp - Messenger - Viber - Facetime
☎ +385 42 352076 (Office)
We have many other photographs available if this property is of interest to you.