Sizeable land holding at Gornji Kučan near Varaždin.
A rare chance to obtain a larger land holding, excellent for farming or for mid-term investment.
Image 1500A shows the south-western corner of plot No. 683 looking eastwards across plots 684, 685, 686, 687 and 688. Three/bushes in the distance are growing on plot 689 and 690. The track to the right marks the southern border of each of these plots.
Image 1500B shows the north-eastern corner of plot No. 730 looking westwards. The track to the right marks the northern border of each of this plot. It is the only plot of the ten which is not directly connected to the others but is only a few metres distant diagonally across the track from plot No. 683.
Image 1500C shows the south-eastern corner of plot No. 688 looking northwards. The track to the left marks the southern border of this plot. The wooded plot No. 689 can be seen to the right.
The long plot, No 641, abuts the northern border of this plot, it stretches up to the houses visible in the distance where there is an adjacent tarmac roadway.
Image 1500D shows the long plot No. 641 looking southwards. The tarmac roadway (foreground) marks the northern border. The trees in the distance mark the southern border of plot 683 to 690.
This plot (641) is partly within a designated building zone for its full width and runs from the tarmac road at the northern border down to a distance similar as the neighbour's garden seen on the left of the image. The dotted line on the ortho-plan image (below) shows an approximation of the size of the section laying within the building zone. We understand there are electric and mains water services already present at the roadside. We are advised that well water is available throughout the property.
An extract from the land registry, the relevant land plots are shown within the orange coloured border lines.
Located near the village of Gornji Kučan, a few minutes' drive from the city of Varaždin, a sizeable property of mostly agricultural land having a surface area of over 25,000m2. It contains one roadside section which is a designated building plot. Of the ten plots available, nine are adjacent to each other, the tenth is only about 50 metres away. The total property is currently held by a local group who now wish to dispose of their land holdings.
The key points include...
- Total area of the plots = 25,198m2.
- Plot No 730 is 3,110m2 - €3,110.00
- Plot No 683 is 1,038m2 - €1,038.00
- Plot No 684 is 691m2 - €691.00
- Plot No 685 is 663m2 - €663.00
- Plot No 686 is 1,497m2 - €1,497.00
- Plot No 687 is 2,897m2 - €2,897.00
- Plot No 688 is 6,213m2 - €6,213.00
- Plot No 689 is 1,357m2 - €1,357.00
- Plot No 690 is 2,004m2 - €2,004.00
- Plot No 641 is 5,728m2 - €13,728.00 - Part building zone.
- Sold separately, priced as above - total of €33,198.
- Sold together for €25,000.
- Mains electric and water at the northern roadway - tbc.
- The city of Varaždin is about 10 minutes away by car.
- A single law practice is acting for and on behalf of the individual owners.
- Land book registry shows all is properly documented without issues.
- The property is partly within the local urban planning building zone.
- Adjacent asphalted road in good condition, very light traffic.
- Access also via a gravel farm track in good condition.
- At €25,000 for all the land is very competitively priced. There is room for some negotiation.
Contact us for further details or just get answers to your questions, please quote our reference code:- 1500 Krpina.
Tel: +385 91 9546114
Available via Whatsapp, Viber, Facetime and Messenger.
We have a number of other photographs available if this property is of interest to you.
We do not spam your email but if you'd like to stay up to date with the new properties and other relevant news, please follow us on:-
We normally post our news items about once per month.